- Add new chapter ‘Call to Action’.
- Add new chapter ‘Context & status’.
- Add new chapter ‘Form behaviour’ pattern, supplementing ‘Form validation’.
- Add new system icons (coin, coinstack, dragdrop, dropzone, exclamationMark, questionMark) and additional missing icon styles.
- Remove fallback color definitions for outdated browsers that don’t support CSS custom properties. Warning: Browsers without support for custom properties, such as IE11 won’t display colors anymore.
- Adjust visual appearance of multiselect for current versions of iOS.
- Replace icon for ‘select’ and ‘multiselect’: Use ‘arrowSingleDown’ instead of ‘arrowDownExtraSmall’.
- Make ‘switch’ pattern keyboard-accessible (and add a focus outline for tab navigation).
- Fix ‘shift’ icon not working in filled style.
- Flatten input elements such as input fields, selects, checkboxes and radios.
- Fix hovered and selected state in compact list.